PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SALE BELOW BEFORE PLACING A
DEPOSIT. IF YOU DO NOT OR CANNOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT PLACE A DEPOSIT PLEASE!
Doelings: $300 and Up
Bucklings:$275 and Up
Doelings: $150 - $275
- Goat Maid's Farm reserves the right make changes to the breeding lineup and retain any kid from any breeding at any time.
- Make sure you contact me before making a deposit to ensure the goat/breeding is available.
- Send me an email if you are interested in a specific breeding pair to reserve the kid(s) before birth. I'll keep track of reservations according to the date I am
contacted. I will contact you to confirm your reservation and when your kid hits the ground you will be contacted again. I will do the best I can to contact you within 24hrs. of your
reserved kidding. Please be patient it could take up to 5days post kidding before I contact you.
- Unless arrangements have previously been made, once the kid is born and I contact you, you'll have 48 hrs. to make your decision. If I don't hear from you, I'll contact the next name on the
- Deposits are required to hold an adult goat. Once you receive confirmation of availability you have 48 hrs. to place your deposit to make sure the adult goat is yours. Otherwise you
take the gamble of someone else placing their deposit after the 48 hr. grace period.
- I don't require a deposit on unborn goat kids.
- Once the kids are born and I get your commitment (via email) on a goat kid, I require a $100 deposit per goat within 5 days for Registered goats and $50 deposit per goat for Non-registered goats.
If I don't receive payment, I will contact the next person on the list.
- I accept PayPal, Cash, Checks, VISA and Mastercard. ALL RESERVATIONS TAKEN AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2017, payments made using PayPal and Credit Card will have a 3.2% convenience fee added to total
cost. Checks will be accepted and must be cleared 10 days prior any goat leaving the property, plan accordingly.
- In the event something happens to your reserved kid between time of birth and pickup, I'll gladly refund your deposit or apply it toward a baby that would also fit your needs, whichever you
- Because we dam raise (keep kids with their mamas), there will be AT LEAST a 6 week wait on kids.
- Wethers may go to their new homes after 9 weeks. Wethers get castrated at the 8 week mark and will stay on the farm at least one week post-op while they heal.
- Bucklings go to their new home between 6-8 weeks.
- Doelings go to their new homes 6-10 weeks.
- Our goats are healthy and Registered Stock are free from disqualifying faults when we sell them and we guarantee this at time of pick-up or shipping. Since we cannot control the goat's
environment once they leave our farm, we cannot offer further guarantees.
- All goat kids will receive their first series of medications (CD&T - 2 shots at 4wks & 8wks, worming and Cocci prevention), hoof trim and disbudding prior to leaving the farm. If
you choose to keep your kids free of the CD&T vaccine, email your request.
- We disbud (remove horn buds) ALL kids at 2-5 days after birth. If you prefer not to have your kid disbudded, notify us of your decision prior the goat kid being born. Goat kids must be paid
in full 1 day after birth if you choose not to have him/her disbudded. Any goat not paid in full within one day after birth will be disbudded despite being expressed verbally/written.
It's quite possible scurs (small toenail shaped horn growth at the horn site) may develop. These can easily be removed with clippers or pulled off as they grow.
- Stress is very common in both kids and adults of all ages when moved from one place to another. Illness and in rare cases death can occur if the animal is not properly handled or
- Registered Stock will be free of disqualifying faults at the time of pick up. However, once they leave our farm, there are no other guarantees to the future health, height, or quality of
- Testing on Goat Maid's Farm herd for, Johne's and CAE (Vet or Bio Tracking) with all tests being negative. Upon request, these results will be emailed to you.
- You will need to have the kid(s) paid in full before they can leave Goat Maid's Farm. No exceptions.
- I do reserve the right to refuse a sale without explanation and at that time, any deposit will be immediately refunded.
- Any and all costs associated with shipping or transportation, including any health certificates/related testing, crates, etc., are the responsibility of the buyer.
Registration & Other:
- Registrable goats born on our farm will carry our herd name "Goat Maid's Farm" as well as the goat's name we choose that follows our herd name.
- ALL goats will be tattooed prior leaving the farm, this insures identity and safety in the event the goat is ever lost or stolen. Tattoos are also required for registered
- Breeding and Show Stock can be registered ADGA/AGS/NDGA. I will mail in ALL applications for kids purchased from Goat Maid's Farm to ADGA/AGS. Once the certificates are
mailed back to me I will forward them to you. If you are a member of any of these registries I will need your member# in order for the certificates to be mailed directly to you.
- All bucklings born of First Fresheners (FF) will be offered as wethers. Wethers are great for showing in 4H and NDGA. Wethers make wonderful pets without the crazy hormones and buck odors.
- Wethers of Registered stock come with NDGA applications.
- We of course encourage anyone interested in our goats to come by for a visit and have a look first hand.
- ****Note if money has been applied to an animal and the buyer backs out of the deal , there is no refund of monies paid in.